Today you What is TET Exam is and Complete Information Related to What is the TET Exam? Will know about TET and TET, also known as Teacher Eligibility Test, is a test that you can pass to advance your career as a government teacher. And nowadays every person wants to do a government job, but it is not so easy to get a government job because to get any prestigious job, one has to give his exam first, and the competition exam has increased so much,
that if you want to get a government job. If you want to get, then you have to clear your exam with a good rank. And today’s our post, what is TET, we are going to give you information about one such exam, bypassing which you can become a government teacher.
- How to become a hacker – Know ethical hacking courses
- How to become a cricketer – what to do to become a cricketer
- How to become a CBI officer
- How to become a Bollywood actor, and what to do to become an actor?
What is the TET Exam?
TET is an eligibility test, which is conducted every year for the recruitment of teachers in government schools, which is called TET, and for the development of education, the government has organized this exam to fill the vacancies of teachers. , which is conducted by every state government and central government, and the candidates who pass this exam are appointed as teachers in government schools.
TET exam is conducted by the professional examination board of every state and by this the candidate is given an eligibility certificate for appointment of primary teacher for classes 1-5 and upper primary teacher certificate for classes 6-8.
TET Full Form
TET Full Form is “Teacher Eligibility Test”
|TET Full Form is “Teacher Eligibility Test”|
Complete Information Related to What is TET?
TET i.e. Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by the State Government (TET) and also by the Central Government (CTET), only after passing which the candidate is given the post of teacher in a government school. Let us understand the Teacher Eligibility Test more easily below There are 2 papers for the TET exam:-
- Paper-1 to become a teacher of class 1 to 5 and
- Paper-2 to become a teacher of class 6 to 8.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
- The candidate who wants to become a teacher from class 1 to class 8 has to appear in both the papers (Paper-1 and Paper-2).
- The questions in the question paper are in both Hindi and English.
- The time allotted for both the papers is 2:30 hours.
- The certificate which is provided after clearing the TET exam is valid for 7 years.
To become primary level teachers (Class 1 to 5)
- Must have done diploma from a recognized board.
- Must have passed class 12th with 45%.
- Four years Graduation in Elementary Education or appearing in final year of B.Ed or passed two years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Two years Diploma in Elementary Education is mandatory.
To become an upper primary level teacher (Class 6 to 8)
- 12th pass with 50% marks and completed four years B.Ed course or appearing in final year of B.Ed.
- Must have passed class 12th with 50% and passed with 2 years D.ED course and with at least 50% pass in it.
- And Graduation degree from a recognized college with at least 50% completion with two years Diploma in D.ED.
TET Exam Pattern
Paper 1- Class 1 to 5 (Primary Level)
|Subject||Total No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Paper 2 – Class 6 to 8 (Upper Primary)
|विषय||कुल प्रश्नों की संख्या||अंक|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Mathematics & Science & Social Studies||60||60|
- Language 1 (Hindi)
- Language 2 (English)
- Child Development & Cognition
- Mathematics / Environmental Education
- Social Studies / Social Science
Qualifying Marks for TET Exam
Your minimum 60% is mandatory to clear the TET exam, and apart from this, the minimum qualifying marks for reserved categories like ST/SC, OBC, Dependant category should be 55%.
And one thing for the qualifying marks of the TET exam is different in all the states.
How to Apply for TET Exam
For TET Exam 2021 visit the official website of TET.
Click on the link provided on the website for an online application.
After that click on the registration button and enter the asked information.
All the requested information is to be filled incorrectly in the application form.
After that, you have to upload your documents.
Now fill the application fee and click on submit button. (This fee varies depending on the category)
Take a printout of the application form and keep it with you for future use.