In today’s post, you will get to know about how to file a complaint online, many times you buy a product, we get a guarantee or warranty, but sometimes that product gets spoiled during the period of guarantee or warranty and we have Despite being proof, that company does not change the product and does not fix it, so today you will know about what to do.
A complaint is such a problem which people do after seeing many things before committing, because earlier people used to file a case with the court, due to which they used to get compensation but it used to cost a lot and had to go to court again and again. Many people bear their loss due to this reason but did not complain and did not take any concrete steps,
thinking that doing so would cost them twice the amount of the product and even later if they could not win the case, then enough. A loss will happen and some people are unable to do this due to lack of time, for all of them Online Complaint is the best way.
- How to get an education loan in an easy way
- Online Paise Kaise Kamaye – How to Earn Money Online
- Youtube Se Paise Kaise Kamaye top 5 Best Tarike in 2021
- Flipkart Affiliate Se online Paise Kaise Kamaye?
- Amazon Affiliate Se Paise Kaise Kamaye?
How to file a complaint online?
It is a matter of time ago that a website was started by the government named National Consumer Helpline and this website is specially designed to register the complaints of the people, it is an online portal service in which you can contact any company. You can register your complaint against
And this website is a website of the Union Ministry of Consumer Affairs, in which the customer can register the complaint of any problem and in this, the complaint lodged by the customer is resolved as soon as possible.
How to register for online complaint?
To register a complaint online, first, you have to register, which can be done by following some simple procedure and only after that you can complain online if you have any kind of problem and for this, you will be given the following The process has to be done by following:-
- You have to first go to its website by clicking on National Consumer Helpline.
- After that you will see the option of Account Registration, click on it and fill all the information mentioned in it correctly.
- Then you have to first enter your Login Name.
- After that you have to enter your password and confirm password, you have to enter the same password in both the options.
- After this you will see the option of Consumer Personal Detail, in that you have to first click on Title.
- After clicking on the title, your name will be asked, you will have to enter your first name and then the last name.
- Now you have to enter your gender.
- Then you have to select your language.
- After that you will see the option of Profession, in which you will write what you do for your work, that work or job, you have to write about it.
- Now you will see the option of age, in which you have to enter your age.
- There will be an option of Address below it, you have to enter your full address, remember that the address and everything else filled should be correct.
- Afterwards you have to select your state and select your city.
- After that your mobile number and e-mail id will be asked, in which you have to enter your mobile number and email ID.
- In the end, you have to read I Accept Terms & Conditions thoroughly and click on it.
- Now you have to click on Create Profile.
Similarly, you can easily register your complaint and you will be given a number after registering the complaint, keep it with you because you can see the status of your complaint anytime.
How to write complaint online?
As soon as you register, we will now tell you how to file a complaint online.
- You will have to login by entering the Username and Password that you had entered while registering earlier.
- After login, you will see the option of Complaint Registration in the top header, click on it.
- Now the option of Registration A Complaint will appear in front of you, click on it.
Now the Complaint Box will open in front of you, in which you have to enter the name of the company, sector, category, and complete information about your complaint. About which we will tell you:
- Sector – In this, how did you buy the product, write it like – E-commerce.
- Category – In this you have purchased the product online or select it offline.
- Company – In this, you took the name of the company from which you bought the product.
- State – In this you enter the name of your state and your city, after that select what is lacking in your product.
COMPLAIN:- Write what you have to complain about in this, you can write your complaint in Hindi or English or any other language along with your order number and on which day you ordered and complete information about when the product reached you. You will also have to write, later you have to click on Submit.
After doing this, your complaint will be sent to you after further processing and you will also get a message about it, and very soon your problem will also be resolved.
What to do if online complaint is not registered?
If for some reason you are not able to make a complaint online, then you must know another way in which you can file an online complaint, for this you have to call 1800-11-4000, after that you have to inform the officials about your problem. You have to tell about it and the information that is asked about you has to be told as well as against whom you want to complain.
After this, according to the information given by you, your complaint is registered and it is sent to the concerned department for action so that in a few days, the action is started on the complaint made by you and your problem will be resolved soon. will go.
How To Check Status Of Online Complaint?
Friends, if you have lodged or registered a complaint, then it is very important to keep information about its status, now I will tell you how you can find out the status of your complaint and how you can track your complaint online.
- First of all you have to open your account by clicking on login.
- Now in the top menu (header) you will see the option of Complaint registration, click on it.
- Now 2 options will come in front of you, of registrar Complaint and Complaint stats, in this you have to click on second option Complaint states.
- Now an option will come in front of you, in which you will be asked for docket number, in which you have to enter 1 number.
- Now a new window will open in front of you, in which complete information about your Online Complaint will be shown.