Today we are going to tell you about how to become a pilot, and you must have heard and seen about a pilot at some point or the other, and if you know what a pilot is, then you will definitely want to become a pilot, and many people’s dream too. It happens that how they will become a pilot, then those people do not know how to become a pilot, so today I am going to tell you complete information about the pilot, so that if you want to become a pilot then you will get the information from here.
If you want to become a pilot, then definitely follow whatever is written in this post and I will tell you all the information about becoming a pilot in very easy words and we are telling you all the information related to how to become a pilot, in this way. By adopting you will be able to become a pilot easily and you will be able to make your best future.
- How to become a scientist and what to do to become a scientist
- How to become a cricketer or what to do to become a cricketer
- How to become a CBI officer – CBI Full Form, What is CBI?
- How to become a Bollywood actor, and what to do to become an actor?
How to become a pilot?
You must have seen your airplane, even if it is on television and you will also know that a pilot is needed to fly an airplane, and you also want to become a pilot and your dream is to fly an airplane, then you can make your dreams come true. You can fulfill your dream very easily, but if you do not know how to become a pilot, then you will not be able to fulfill your dream, if you have knowledge about it, then you will fulfill your dream very easily. can do.
What to do to become a pilot?
To become a pilot, you have to start preparing for it from the tenth itself and only then you will be able to fulfill your dream and you need to take physics, chemistry, and maths subjects in the eleventh after the tenth, only then you can proceed to become a pilot. You will be able to study and for this, you have to keep the following things in mind.
- First of all you have to pass 10th class from school.
- After that you have to choose the PCM subject in the eleventh, that is, you have to study about Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- Now you have to pass class 12th with good marks.
- And there is also one thing that it is very important for you to have a good grip in English language to become a pilot.
How to apply for student pilot license?
First of all, you have to apply for the student after passing class XII i.e. you have to apply for a pilot license and which is also known as SPL, and to get this license you have to DGCA i.e. Directorate General of Civil Aviation, which is recognized college by Government of India. It is necessary to take admission in and in that also you have to pass and along with this you have to give a medical test and you need the following qualification to get student license.
- Your minimum age must be 16 years to apply in this.
- After taking admission in DGCA, you give entrance exam and complete its training.
- Now you have to pass medical also.
- You must keep in mind that first of all you have to pass with outside science.
Apply now for commercial license
When you complete the training of SPL and PPL, after that you need to apply for a commercial license to become a commercial pilot and under this, you have to give some exams or tests, etc. and after doing this course you will get a Commercial license degree is obtained.
Apply for Private Pilot License
If you clear the student pilot license, then the next step is in front of you, you have to apply for the private pilot license and it is also known as PPL, you also have to give this exam and complete its training. And this is the second stage of your becoming a pilot, after doing this you also get a certificate from it, which gives you the degree to become a pilot.
If you become a pilot then you are given a very good salary in this and if you work for which company then you are given salary based on that, in this, you will get Rs 1 lakh to Rs 3 lakh in the beginning. Salary is provided and depending on the work and experience, your salary can gradually increase from 5 to 10 lakh rupees per month.